Looking for Referral (URGENT) | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for Referral (URGENT)

Latest post on 03 May 2016 - 19:23

Hi! I am looking for a Private Lender for a loan amount of AED 50,000.00 for a period of 1 month to be paid by the end of the month of May. I am willing to pay up to 10% as an interest rate. I am able to provide guarantee cheques and documents. Please message me if what are your terms. Thank you!

I am needing this for an Emergency Matter back at home.

Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 17:34
It's not possible to message people on here
Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 00:43
In your previous post you mentioned that you earned less than 5,000 dhs and you are going to pay back 50,000 dhs +interest in a month.... Hi Silvstet, Thank you for bringing up your concern. The previous post you are referring to was dated January, right? I just found out last February that the company I work for gives out Year-End Bonuses and Yearly Appraisal which luckily, I was eligible for because of my hired date. I got appraised last February and I also got a pro-rata year-end bonus which I have complete documents. My salary now is eligible for a bank loan which I just applied today but due to the nature of the emergency and since it will be a long holiday this week, I doubt if it will be granted immediately. That is the reason why I am resorting to a Private Loan instead for the time-being since there is no definite date yet of when my bank loan will be released. (I gave it a until the end of the month of May timeframe just to be sure.) The bright side of having a small salary before is that atleast, I have a very clean credit history with no credit cards and no bank loans at all.
Latest post on 03 May 2016 - 19:55
In your previous post you mentioned that you earned less than 5,000 dhs and you are going to pay back 50,000 dhs +interest in a month....

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY