Facials | ExpatWoman.com

Facials

Latest post on 03 May 2016 - 21:33

I am in desperate need of a facial.
I checked Essa's website in JLT, but there isn't a treatment menu for the facials and no price list, I heard good reviews, does anyone know the cost and which treatment that is good?
I am also looking for other recommendations.

Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 14:33
I pay around AED 450 - 475 each time I go to Essa Thank you great, it's worth it if they are good :-)
Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 14:01
I pay around AED 450 - 475 each time I go to Essa
Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 13:32
I am in desperate need of a facial. I checked Essa's website in JLT, but there isn't a treatment menu for the facials and no price list, I heard good reviews, does anyone know the cost and which treatment that is good? I am also looking for other recommendations. Have you called them and asked? They also have a FB page. Just really rubbish website, prices for pedicures etc, but not the facials. Facebook page doesn't have information either...I posted when they weren't open, maybe someone on here knew, anyway will phone today... It depends on which facial you want ( Skin type/products etc) I am a fan of Dermologica and was using the age smart but find the ultra calming one better I havent been there for a long time as i use the stuff at home and do my own. If my memory serves me correctly i paid around AED300
Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 13:21
I am in desperate need of a facial. I checked Essa's website in JLT, but there isn't a treatment menu for the facials and no price list, I heard good reviews, does anyone know the cost and which treatment that is good? I am also looking for other recommendations. Have you called them and asked? They also have a FB page. Just really rubbish website, prices for pedicures etc, but not the facials. Facebook page doesn't have information either...I posted when they weren't open, maybe someone on here knew, anyway will phone today...
Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 10:12
I am in desperate need of a facial. I checked Essa's website in JLT, but there isn't a treatment menu for the facials and no price list, I heard good reviews, does anyone know the cost and which treatment that is good? I am also looking for other recommendations. Have you called them and asked? They also have a FB page.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY