Flat or studio flat | ExpatWoman.com

Flat or studio flat

Latest post on 05 May 2016 - 19:45

Im looking for 1 bedroom flat for 2500 per month.and im new to qatar hows the furniture for whole flat costs??need help to find furniture for cheap and best:)

Latest post on 17 May 2016 - 15:23
Suhu PM me
Latest post on 12 May 2016 - 19:07
Thanks guys..im new to all this moving and changing to new country ...so its little challenging..
Latest post on 10 May 2016 - 10:10
I may be wrong , but finding a flat or studio for this price will be very challenging . There are facebook pages that could have more information . Try posting on When , Where and How . Hopefully someone there will point you in the right direction .
Latest post on 10 May 2016 - 09:26
hi Suhu sadly people in this forum dont help they just read. are you looking for new or second hand furniture? you have a variety of options there is a market called souq haraj ( behind crowne plaza) where you can get some new and used goods(beds side tables and the likes - DO NOT go on a thursday try to go during the day if possible and try to go with someone or a male - they tend to haggle alot you can also join a few facebook groups buy,sell swat qatar and the likes there are always things for sale there with regards to living space try qatarliving or justlanded you should be able to find something there - most likely qatarliving though based on your budget. Welcome to message me if you need help. Welcome and good luck