Roadworks on the Palm | ExpatWoman.com

Roadworks on the Palm

Latest post on 14 May 2016 - 12:58

Hi ladies, does anyone know if the horrendous roadworks are on both sides of the crescent, took some friends to Atlantis and they were terrible and added ages to our journey but now I have another friend staying on the southern part of the crescent . TIA X

Latest post on 22 May 2016 - 12:38
It's the weekends from 12 pm to 9 pm, I am worried about, as I would like to visit for lunch or dinner.
Latest post on 22 May 2016 - 10:32
on Fridays till late morning traffic is little better...
Latest post on 21 May 2016 - 12:19
We went to Anantara a couple of weeks ago and didn't have any particular problem with the traffic.
Latest post on 20 May 2016 - 17:24
Anantara is after Atlantis and Wardorf ...now it's better...but always lots of traffic because of trucks and buses coming and going all over the construction sites.... they are building in each and every available corner...even under the bridges...but roads are not enough and I can not imagine people living there how they will move when the new shopping mall and hotels and towers and ....will be ready.:confused: Thanks for the update, I am giving Anantara a miss, I am not sure if it's after Waldorf or just before, same crescent and direction anyway, too be fair it's few permanent residents living that way, as it's mostly hotels, although at least Anantara also has some long term residents.
Latest post on 20 May 2016 - 17:05
Anantara is after Atlantis and Wardorf ...now it's better...but always lots of traffic because of trucks and buses coming and going all over the construction sites.... they are building in each and every available corner...even under the bridges...but roads are not enough and I can not imagine people living there how they will move when the new shopping mall and hotels and towers and ....will be ready.:confused:
Latest post on 19 May 2016 - 16:50
Would be interested to know as well, how the road towards Anantara is?
Latest post on 19 May 2016 - 11:38
now it seems atlantis side is fine...other side roadworks going on but not so bad like atlantis area...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY