Therapist for Health Anxiety | ExpatWoman.com

Therapist for Health Anxiety

Latest post on 23 March 2019 - 17:26
Hi, Was wondering if you had an success as i am going through the same and feel i need professional help. Everyday is a struggle. Please let me know if you had any success with any of the thera...
Unfortunately I haven’t found a solution. I am having days that I am ok and others that I am struggling. I tried 2 therapists without success. I am told that Cognitive Behavioral Therapy works very well with Health anxiety but I haven’t found the right therapist who specializes in it.
Latest post on 23 March 2019 - 13:31
Hi, Was wondering if you had an success as i am going through the same and feel i need professional help. Everyday is a struggle. Please let me know if you had any success with any of the thera...
Hi djallad11, my comment is not an answer to your question, but did you do any blood work? Hormones, salivary cortisol? Vitamins/Minerals profile? Anxiety is only partially a somatic expression, while the root problem might be in physiological dysfunction. Even though mindfulness is a good tool to balance your mind, it is worth looking at this issue from a wider perspective. Good luck!
Latest post on 20 March 2019 - 14:11
Hi Ladies, I am suffering from severe health anxiety and I need to start psychotherapy to treat it. Any recommendations for a good therapist? Thank you in advance
Hi, Was wondering if you had an success as i am going through the same and feel i need professional help. Everyday is a struggle. Please let me know if you had any success with any of the therapists in Dubai. Many Thanks
Latest post on 18 May 2016 - 22:34
Thank you all for your replies
Latest post on 16 May 2016 - 05:38
I second Lighthouse(Arabia) in Dubai. They have many professionals with a range of specialties, and are located on Al Wasl, if you want to avoid Health Care City.
Latest post on 15 May 2016 - 18:04
Hi Ladies, I am suffering from severe health anxiety and I need to start psychotherapy to treat it. Any recommendations for a good therapist? Thank you in advance German Neuro Science clinic in Healthcare city, they excellent. dr diana nahas is lovely to talk to......
Latest post on 15 May 2016 - 15:54
Briar Jaques is very good at Lighthouse Arabia. She does mindfulness which may help? She back everything up with useful links sent by e mail.
Latest post on 15 May 2016 - 10:36
Hi Ladies, I am suffering from severe health anxiety and I need to start psychotherapy to treat it. Any recommendations for a good therapist? Thank you in advance

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY