Best and most affordable hospitals for delivery in dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

Best and most affordable hospitals for delivery in dubai?

Latest post on 15 May 2016 - 13:15

Please help!! I need to know the best and most affordable hospitals for delivery here in dubai. as i was going to deliver at city hospital but it will be more than we can afford. so i really need to know what are the best and most affordable hospitals that will be safe for me and my baby.
Thanks in advance :)

Latest post on 24 May 2016 - 00:48
Thank you allll very much for your replies it's really helpfulllll :) :) :) can't thank you all enough :)
Latest post on 23 May 2016 - 23:56
I gave birth first in Latifa hospital as I had a case of a low laying placenta and it was the safest hospital to give birth in, in terms of experience, blood bank, and any kind of emergency. My experience with them was good, they were able to save my womb, and I recovered fine afterwards. I would say the only disadvantage would be that you do not get to pick your doctor. You get to be assigned a team, and a consultant and you will be seeing every appointment a doctor from that team. The advantage of course is that the nurses, midwives, are the BEST in Dubai. The hospital is very strict when it comes to breastfeeding, there is no nursery for the kids to be placed in. The baby is placed with the mother, and you have to breast feed the baby and attend to the baby yourself. My second time giving birth was in Al Garhoud hospital, mainly because the doctor that I was seeing Dr. Abeer AlGergawi was in that the hospital. I was seeing her with first pregnancy, but with my placenta problem she advised me to go to Latifa hospital. Dr. Abeer, and Al Garhoud hospital were all great. Their packages are reasonable unlike city hospital. The aftercare was great, the nurses that attended to me were excellent however I did not feel the same with the nurses that were in the baby's nursery. Dr. Abeer is a very busy doctor, you need to really love her to be waiting for your appointments. She is very popular as she is very honest, loving, warm, kind and very dedicated to her job. She is very experienced and is very much pro natural birth, and she is not commercial like most doctors here. I felt that my experience with Garhoud hospital was that it is more luxurious, and I felt I was being pampered as opposed to my experience with Latifa hospital. Wishing you a safe delivery.
Latest post on 21 May 2016 - 23:21
Everyone's recommending Latifa hospital. Seems most professional. Check ups are 5000 and normal delivery 7000. But you can only register there if you live close to them.
Latest post on 15 May 2016 - 16:10
Nmc speciality qusais is quite affordable compared to other private hospitals for a straight forward normal delivery. City hospiral is near the top end price wise.
Latest post on 15 May 2016 - 14:40
i would recommend Latifa hospital... it's government!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY