Friends in Reem Island | ExpatWoman.com

Friends in Reem Island

Latest post on 15 May 2016 - 15:39

Hi Ladies,
I just moved to Abu Dhabi with my husband recently and would love to take the opportunity to meet new friends here.
Im a 28y/o from Malaysia and we live in Marina Square. Currently not working so I have most of the days to myself..Anyone else around here to hangout with??

Latest post on 28 May 2016 - 21:42
Yeah, I'll be there.. See you soon! :)
Latest post on 28 May 2016 - 21:34
Goshh I didn't realize I got it wrong. Sorry, yes it is in WTC not Boutik Mall. I read the old thread of morning coffee and didn't realize they changed the location. Ah okay, are you still going? Hopefully I'll see you there!
Latest post on 28 May 2016 - 19:35
Goshh I didn't realize I got it wrong. Sorry, yes it is in WTC not Boutik Mall. I read the old thread of morning coffee and didn't realize they changed the location.
Latest post on 27 May 2016 - 11:37
Hi Saffles, I'm planning to go to the next coffee morning on Monday with my friend at La Brioche, Reem Island which is in Boutik Mall if I'm correct? This will be our first coffee morning here. Hope we can meet up :) Hiya, Do you have any details for the coffee morning at La Brioche? From the link that admin posted I thought the coffee morning was at World Trade Centre mall. Thanks :)
Latest post on 26 May 2016 - 15:59
Hi Saffles, I'm planning to go to the next coffee morning on Monday with my friend at La Brioche, Reem Island which is in Boutik Mall if I'm correct? This will be our first coffee morning here. Hope we can meet up :)
Latest post on 26 May 2016 - 13:23
Hi ladies -- why not arrange to meet up at one of our coffee mornings? :) http://www.expatwoman.com/abudhabi/abudhabi_events_whats_on.aspx I'm hoping to make it to the next coffee morning :) I was all ready to come on Wednesday but unfortunately it was cancelled. :cry:
Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 17:23
Hi ladies -- why not arrange to meet up at one of our coffee mornings? :) http://www.expatwoman.com/abudhabi/abudhabi_events_whats_on.aspx
Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 17:10
I'd love to meet up :)
Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 11:38
Hi Ladies, Maybe we can organize a coffee meet sometime next week around Reem Island? Let me know if you are interested.:)
Latest post on 23 May 2016 - 13:56
Hi, I moved here to be with my husband and I don't have a job, I'm currently living in Gates Towers and am looking to meet new friends. If you would like to meet up please let me know!
Latest post on 15 May 2016 - 15:41
Oh nice!! I live in Marina Square too! I just replied to a post in another thread suggesting in meeting on either Tuesday or Wednesday morning at First Clique. Care to join us?