Doggies | ExpatWoman.com

Doggies

Latest post on 16 May 2016 - 08:35

Any recommendations for vets here?

Latest post on 16 May 2016 - 17:03
Thank you so much for all the information. I will give them a go. :cool:
Latest post on 16 May 2016 - 15:16
Just had to discover all of this for myself recently after adopting three abandoned kittens and I can tell you that the Canadian Veterinary is the place to go. The people there are extremely friendly, helpful and very good at their jobs. I came into the clinic completely clueless as to what I needed and came out with a good insight and three very healthy cats - I was very impressed. I recommend you get an appointment with Dr Emilio, he's very good although the other staff members seem just as knowledgeable. If you take a look at their site ( http://canvethospital.com/ ) they have a map available as well information on the services they have to offer. I believe they are the only vets here that work 7 days a week so you should have no problem booking your pet(s) in when ever you are free. Before I found the Canadian Veterinary I stumbled across a place called Park View and I have to say I wasn't really impressed with the place. It was a huge struggle trying to get somebody to give me some information and the lady at the desk just kept telling me to look everything up on Facebook. I also asked them if I could board my kittens with them while I am away and somebody told me they could when they actually told me at a later date that they were not able to take them as they were too young! They also were supposed to be selling products for pets but all of the shelves were completely empty so I was very disappointed and left empty handed. Honestly stick with the Canadian Veterinary and I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed :) Hope I've been able to help :)