Seeking Help & Advice about Financial Issues | ExpatWoman.com

Seeking Help & Advice about Financial Issues

Latest post on 17 May 2016 - 12:26

Hello fellow Ladies!

I'm Gen, I currently based in Sharjah and working as a Secretary in an FMCG Company.
When I read few forums from this site, i felt that I might find the best solution or advice on how to resolve my problems.
I was in a bad Debt, not with bank loans but Im in a bad debt with people providing loan in 10% interest.
It's too late for me to regret, This is the situation now...even I will blame my self continuously, it wont resolve the issue.
Some of my friends advice me to find someone who can finance in a small percentage like 3%-4% and pay in installment, atleast I can pay to 1 person only every month, its better.
I don't know if there will be a possible financer I can find or how and where I can find this kind of financer.

Hoping I can find answers and advice what will be the better.

Thank You!

Latest post on 01 June 2017 - 09:55
good luck in finding a way out. May God help us all
Latest post on 21 May 2016 - 16:02
Here are my few pence. 1. Cut cost as much you can. 2. Don't take new loan 3. Try to reach out to someone who can trust you and lend money without interest, to help you out. 4. Approach your employer for possible loan or Leave Salary Advance. 5. Try of you can get a credit card - no don't do that. To use credit card to your advantage, you need to be good with numbers and details which does not seem like the case. 6. Join a group for pooling money monthly basis. They pool an amount per person per month, as group and one of them picks the whole amount one month. 7. Try to earn extra if overtime is possible. Good luck.
Latest post on 17 May 2016 - 16:21
The solution isn't to get a loan if your financial situation is bad, you have to cut wherever you can on your spendings, there must be something you can save on even if it's small things like buying cheaper food and cleaning products.
Latest post on 17 May 2016 - 15:21
I agree with everyone else. Unless you have a friend or relative who is prepared to lend you the money interest free to clear your debt, either get a bank loan or if your employer offers personal loans get one from them. Then read up on and try to put in place some savings so you can try and avoid this situation happening again. Being in debt is hard. Good luck working things out.
Latest post on 17 May 2016 - 15:20
AdventurerB - I did want to make a loan but my salary is below qualification, I did blame myself at the beginning, it gives me a lot of sleepless nights and experienced depression. What it did only is a clear "NOTHING"! blaming myself continuously is not the solution, I can't just blame myself forever, i have to accept my mistake and move on, I don't have to be hard to myself anyway....the best thing is that Im alive and I don't commit suicide because of depression, right? Anyway, is there any bank who can give a loan with a salary of 2400 dhs?
Latest post on 17 May 2016 - 12:49
Hello fellow Ladies! I'm Gen, I currently based in Sharjah and working as a Secretary in an FMCG Company. When I read few forums from this site, i felt that I might find the best solution or advice on how to resolve my problems. I was in a bad Debt, not with bank loans but Im in a bad debt with people providing loan in 10% interest. It's too late for me to regret, This is the situation now...even I will blame my self continuously, it wont resolve the issue. Some of my friends advice me to find someone who can finance in a small percentage like 3%-4% and pay in installment, atleast I can pay to 1 person only every month, its better. I don't know if there will be a possible financer I can find or how and where I can find this kind of financer. Hoping I can find answers and advice what will be the better. Thank You! the best (and legal) option would be to take a loan through a bank... that way you are paying a reasonable amount and with a legally recognised financer. since u are employed u should not find it too difficult to take out a personal loan... all the bank will ask is for a salary transfer to their bank and a letter from your employer stating that you are an employee and the salary you earn... the loan amount is usually subject to your salary.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY