Tortoises | ExpatWoman.com

Tortoises

Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 16:47
I am now not going to rehouse until they re emerge from summer hibernation, when they go underground. but will do so in the Autumn. please contact me if you are interested in any/all !! they are normal tortoises ! ie. not the big Sukula (?) ones. they are not going to grow huge !! they do not have certificates ! I have had them all together for 19 years, and no babies and no illness !!
Latest post on 19 May 2016 - 16:44
He's not interested in meet ups...sorry:biggrin:
Latest post on 19 May 2016 - 11:05
HairyHaggis, I have a female graeca graeca!! she is old enough to reproduce, we should organise a meeting next spring!!
Latest post on 18 May 2016 - 16:10
Can't you keep them if you are staying and looking for another place to live? I have one male Greek tortoise, vet reckons he's about 10, I could take one or two from you but would need to be female. Do you have any CITIES certificates for them?
Latest post on 18 May 2016 - 09:31
Hi, I'm interested. I have been looking after tortoises for the last 15 years. We have a Graeca Graeca with a garden, shade and protection. Not sure I could rehome 5 but 2 yes. Do you know their species and gender? Are they aggressive? Thanks
Latest post on 18 May 2016 - 02:50
My home for the last 20 years ! Is going to be knocked down . I have 5 tortoises , not the big ones, normal ones ! That need homes. Need a garden with shade, away from predetory other animals . They are special to me, so want proper homes for them ! Also need a house !! For me !! To rent , Jumeirah/un Suqeim !! Please contact if you are interested in tortoise/s. Thanks .

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY