Treatment with Dr. Seema Parveen, Sharjah | ExpatWoman.com

Treatment with Dr. Seema Parveen, Sharjah

Latest post on 18 May 2016 - 12:28

Hi All,

I am 28, have PCOD since 2 years and trying to conceive since then. I have a history of 2 failed IVF in India, No doctor advised me about trying a few times before taking such a big step and we rushed and followed whatever the doc said :(

We met Dr. Seema for IUI last week. After seeing the reports she said we can try with some ovualtion induction meds and injections as our case is just like any other normal case :) Do you have any personal experience with her? Please share. Any other suggestions also welcome :)

Thanks in advance

Latest post on 29 September 2021 - 08:18
Please how much was the IUI when you did with her. Also, did insurance cover some of your treatment?. I actually visited her and was impressed with what I saw only that I had to spend a few dirhams...
I would also like to know same …Did u do any treatments with her? how much was the cost of IUI?
Latest post on 25 July 2021 - 14:09
Hi, I just happen to view your post! Not sure if met Dr.Seema, but she is somebody because of whom my life changed!!! I am 30 years old and I actually left the hope of conceiving until 3 years back...
Please how much was the IUI when you did with her. Also, did insurance cover some of your treatment?. I actually visited her and was impressed with what I saw only that I had to spend a few dirhams on my first visit.
Latest post on 21 August 2020 - 22:08
Hi, I just happen to view your post! Not sure if met Dr.Seema, but she is somebody because of whom my life changed!!! I am 30 years old and I actually left the hope of conceiving until 3 years back...
Hi, I'd like to ask, how much did it cost you for the IUI? The total cost for the entire process, from initial consultation to scans and the actual procedure itself? Thanks.
Latest post on 21 August 2020 - 22:07
Hi, I am 30, married for four years and we are trying to conceive since last three years. We consulted several doctors and finally came across one of the recommendation in this forum about Dr...
Hi, I'd like to ask, how much did it cost you for the IUI? The total cost for the entire process, from initial consultation to scans and the actual procedure itself? Thanks.
Latest post on 21 August 2020 - 22:06
Hello Everyone, Just want to share my experience with Dr.Seema Parween from Shanti Medical Centre-Sharjah. I am 28 and married for 2 years and we were trying to conceive for 1 year and there ...
Latest post on 21 August 2020 - 22:06
Latest post on 25 July 2020 - 10:43
Hello Everyone, Just want to share my experience with Dr.Seema Parween from Shanti Medical Centre-Sharjah. I am 28 and married for 2 years and we were trying to conceive for 1 year and there was no success due to PCOs and my hubby's low sperm count due to hormonal issue. Then someone from our family recommended Dr.Seema Parween and we consulted her, she is very humble and inspiring person also she understands our concern. After seeing our reports she started hormonal therapy and ovulation injections and meds, after 3 months treatment she wanted to go for IUI but before our IUI procedure itself we conceived naturally...Alhamdulillah I am 4 months pregnant now..!!! Thank you Dr.Seema Parween May Allah bless you. I recommend Dr.Seema for all couples who are struggling to conceive, she is one of the best Gynec Doctor I have ever met. May Allah bless every couple with cute and healthy child. You can reach Dr.Seems on +971553438055 directly on whatsapp or call, i am sharing her direct number upon her permission...!!!!
Latest post on 14 March 2020 - 12:07
Hi, I am 30, married for four years and we are trying to conceive since last three years. We consulted several doctors and finally came across one of the recommendation in this forum about Dr Seema Parveen. We consulted her and was recommended for IUI treatment after all routine blood checks. The IUI was successful in third attempt. So be patient and trust the doctor. She is very genuine and god fearing. The charges are very cheap in comparison to any other Clinics in Dubai and Sharjah. We highly recommend her for all infertility treatments in particular if you are planning for IUI. You can directly contact the doctor on her number 055-343 8055. All the best.
Latest post on 05 August 2019 - 22:44
Hii..I have irregular periods and i visited doctor Seema Parveen for a solution.Then i knew that i have PCOS and it is the cause for not conceiving.Under the consultation with doctor i got pregnant after 2 months.Now i'm 4 months pregnant.Doctor is really friendly,helpful and moreover we will get good inspiration with her conversation.If someone is having any gynec problems you can visit Dr.Seema Parveen for a good solution. Thanks a lot Dr. Seema Parveen..God Bless You.......
Latest post on 16 March 2018 - 18:06
Hi, I just happen to view your post! Not sure if you met Dr.Seema, but she is somebody because of whom my life changed!!! I am 30 years old and I actually left the hope of conceiving until 3 years back. I have had very annoying experiences with many doctors in the past. Each time I visited a new doctor , I was getting more frustrated in terms of shelling out huge fees, treatments , reports, time for follow ups and finally ending up with no positive results! somehow, one day I learnt a review about Dr Seema Parveen listed in the same expat women site, I decided to call her , my first call with her was very very positive! I decided to meet her! Believe me folks, in terms of fees and starting your treatment, it was very reasonable! my first meeting with her gave me a confidence of " Yes I will soon be a Mother" , with her monthly follow ups (must be altogether 3 months) she treated me for my pcos , followed by IUI! First IUI and luckily I conceived with Gods Grace and Dr.Seema! She is one of the best doctors I have ever met! She is positive , warm, you can share everything and she makes u feel very comfortable! She takes time to talk to you, understand ur problems , unlike most of the doctors , she reaches out to you on whats app and calls whenever u r in need! I am blessed with a baby boy and he is 2 years old now! I still continue to seek her advise for my pcos or any gynac concerns! This message goes to all the ladies who so ever wants to be a Mother! Please do visit DrSeema and I am sure you will have a positive result!!!
Latest post on 16 March 2018 - 18:02
Hi, I just happen to view your post! Not sure if met Dr.Seema, but she is somebody because of whom my life changed!!! I am 30 years old and I actually left the hope of conceiving until 3 years back. I have had very annoying experiences with many doctors in the past. Each time I visited a new doctor , I was getting more frustrated in terms of shelling out huge fees, treatments , reports, time for follow ups and finally ending up with no positive results! somehow, one day I learnt a review about Dr Seema Parveen listed in the same expat women site, I decided to call her , my first call with her was very very positive! I decided to meet her! Believe me folks, in terms of fees and starting your treatment, it was very reasonable! my first meeting with her gave me a confidence of " Yes I will soon be a Mother" , with her monthly follow ups (must be altogether 3 months) she treated me for my pcos , followed by IUI! First IUI and luckily I conceived with Gods Grace and Dr.Seema! She is one of the best doctors I have ever met! She is positive , warm, you can share everything and she makes u feel very comfortable! She takes time to talk to you, understand ur problems , unlike most of the doctors , she reaches out to you on whats app and calls whenever u r in need! I am blessed with a baby boy and he is 2 years old now! I still continue to seek her advise for my pics or any gynac concerns! This message goes to all the ladies who so ever wants to be a Mother! Please do visit DrSeema and I am sure you will have a positive result!!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY