Help needed- Mods please leave it on here for a bit! | ExpatWoman.com

Help needed- Mods please leave it on here for a bit!

Latest post on 18 May 2016 - 20:19

(I know this should be in the pets forum but please leave it here for a while, thank you!)
Hi ladies!
For a year now we have been taking care of this lovely white and ginger cat. Male. About 3 years old, neutered and microchipped. Due to a wild fox regularly roaming our compound, he has suffered attack after attack. See, he is a lover, not a fighter... He has been at our local vet for two months ( skin grafts, saving his eye socket, etc) but unfortunately, despite being back to good health, nobody wants to adopt him because he's not the prettiest cat ( he remains with one wonky eye due to one of the attacks). He is adorable though and just wants to be pet and purr away to his heart's content. He gets along with a lot of cats but unfortunately our Lady cat of the house hates his guts so we can't keep him.
If you could find it in your heart to give him a loving home, please please please get in touch, you'd be saving his life.

Latest post on 21 May 2016 - 21:02
How does he get on with dogs? Hi 37Mirlo. He gets on well with dogs. We have a labrador and a saluki mix and we have never had a problem. Our dogs are used to cats though. As I mentioned, he is a lover, not a fighter, so he'll stay out of trouble if he senses unfriendliness. He likes to sleep in a comfy spot but other than that he is a very gentle, submissive cat.
Latest post on 21 May 2016 - 20:58
Have you taken him to adoption days? There are regular ones at Creature oasis pet store (don't sell cats and dogs) Hi izzy! No, I didn't think that adoption days would be an option because he'd just be one of many and add mentored before, his wonky eye might put people off. I really feel like I need to know that he'll be with a good family who will love him, he is the sweetest. Thank you for your suggestion though, I'll look into it!
Latest post on 19 May 2016 - 09:06
How does he get on with dogs?
Latest post on 19 May 2016 - 08:47
Hi MissMoiselle, have you placed a classified ad on our site? If so, share the link with us and we'll push it on our social media network for you!
Latest post on 19 May 2016 - 08:46
Have you taken him to adoption days? There are regular ones at Creature oasis pet store (don't sell cats and dogs)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY