Babyliss Big Hair rotating brush | ExpatWoman.com

Babyliss Big Hair rotating brush

Latest post on 18 May 2016 - 22:27

Hi there, has anyone seen this brush in any stores in Dubai lately? Thank you

Latest post on 30 January 2017 - 10:54
The BaByliss Big Hair 50mm airstyler has an iconic rotating brush to add dramatic volume and shine to styles and replicate a salon-perfect blow-dry at home. The large ceramic barrel adds fullness and body whilst the soft mixture of natural boar and nylon bristles create ultimate smoothness and shine. The super ionic conditioning leaves hair with a frizz-free, high shine finish. You can purchase it online, as it has free shipping...
Latest post on 23 January 2017 - 12:34
Sarahlou123, I would love to buy this brush from you - mine broke down at the beginning of the week and I'm lost without it! What would be the best way to arrange to collect the brush from you? Sourskittles - thank you so very much for your post and for the links you provided. I will definitely keep a note of them and use in the future :) Are they any good? I really want something to give me a professional blow dry look. It was rubbish for fine hair and mine kept getting tangled in it. It was also quicker for me to blow dry it with the hairdryer and a regular brush
Latest post on 23 January 2017 - 09:34
Isn't rotating brush dangerous? I mean I've seen couple of videos and all,. Haha,
Latest post on 22 January 2017 - 14:14
Sarahlou123, I would love to buy this brush from you - mine broke down at the beginning of the week and I'm lost without it! What would be the best way to arrange to collect the brush from you? Sourskittles - thank you so very much for your post and for the links you provided. I will definitely keep a note of them and use in the future :) Are they any good? I really want something to give me a professional blow dry look.
Latest post on 22 January 2017 - 12:06
Are these brushes available still at Dubai stores? Wondering if this will work for my damage prone hair. I tried the Rowenta brush years ago and it messed it up. Wondering whether to fork out cash on Babyliss - might do that if quality isbetter. Anything to tame this frizzy, curly mane of mine!
Latest post on 19 May 2016 - 12:29
Sarahlou123, I would love to buy this brush from you - mine broke down at the beginning of the week and I'm lost without it! What would be the best way to arrange to collect the brush from you? Sourskittles - thank you so very much for your post and for the links you provided. I will definitely keep a note of them and use in the future :) Give me your email address and I will email my details I will delete all these posts once I have your details
Latest post on 19 May 2016 - 12:05
Sarahlou123, I would love to buy this brush from you - mine broke down at the beginning of the week and I'm lost without it! What would be the best way to arrange to collect the brush from you? Sourskittles - thank you so very much for your post and for the links you provided. I will definitely keep a note of them and use in the future :)
Latest post on 19 May 2016 - 09:33
Hi there, has anyone seen this brush in any stores in Dubai lately? Thank you I am selling mine if you want to buy it. It isn't good for my hair as it is fine and I cant get to grips with it I paid the equivalent of AED238 but will sell it for AED120 as it is just sitting in the drawer at home
Latest post on 19 May 2016 - 08:51
Hi! Have you tried Nazih salon supplies, on Sheikh Zayed Road next to McDonalds? Else you can order from these websites, they have free shipping to UAE. I use them often the prices are great and it arrives within 10 days to your PO box. [b'>Look Fantastic:[/b'> [url=http://www.lookfantastic.com/babyliss-big-hair-airstyler-42mm-black/pink/11105655.html'>http://www.lookfantastic.com/babyliss-big-hair-airstyler-42mm-black/pink/11105655.html[/url'> [b'>Feel Unique: [/b'>[url=http://www.feelunique.com/p/BaByliss-Pro-Titanium-Expression-Pro-Big-Hair-50mm'>http://www.feelunique.com/p/BaByliss-Pro-Titanium-Expression-Pro-Big-Hair-50mm[/url'>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY