Static hair | ExpatWoman.com

Static hair

Latest post on 19 May 2016 - 14:56

Hi Ladies

anyone else have issues with static hair? Mine is terrible, even when i brush it i can hear the static in it
and every time i touch my car door i get such a shock off it...and even shopping trolleys :lol:

any ideas for something i can use to stop it?

i remember in the UK there was the winter shampoo (i think by Pantene) that used to help with static hair but highly doubt we'd have anything like that here in this heat :thinking:

Latest post on 22 May 2016 - 09:28
Hi Ladies anyone else have issues with static hair? Mine is terrible, even when i brush it i can hear the static in it and every time i touch my car door i get such a shock off it...and even shopping trolleys :lol: any ideas for something i can use to stop it? i remember in the UK there was the winter shampoo (i think by Pantene) that used to help with static hair but highly doubt we'd have anything like that here in this heat :thinking: It does happen with me too. I usually put some hair serum to fix it.
Latest post on 19 May 2016 - 21:40
On the odd occasion I get static in my hair, I rub some hair serum Through the ends and that seems to sort it! Or some hairspray! But even when there is no static in my hair, I always get shocks off shopping trolleys, my car, shop doors, even other people! It is driving me insane! So if you find a way of stopping that, please let me know!!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY