LIP FILLERS. POLYCLINIC & FACIAL CLINIC | ExpatWoman.com

LIP FILLERS. POLYCLINIC & FACIAL CLINIC

Latest post on 22 May 2016 - 09:16
Hey girls, I'm brand new to this filler thing and was wondering if anyone can recommend either Polyclinic or The Facial Clinic for lip fillers. I'm very skeptical about doing it just anywhere as I've seen a lot of "gone wrong" situations. I'd rather get a recommendation from someone and although I know "you get what you pay for" I work as crew and don't have a high salary so I'm just looking for somewhere good that isn't crazy overpriced. Thanks xx What do you deem crazy overpriced? Personally I would only go to a well known surgeon for this procedure and pay a little more for peace of mind Cheaper can mean cheaper products and less qualified staff
Latest post on 21 May 2016 - 19:28
Hey girls, I'm brand new to this filler thing and was wondering if anyone can recommend either Polyclinic or The Facial Clinic for lip fillers. I'm very skeptical about doing it just anywhere as I've seen a lot of "gone wrong" situations. I'd rather get a recommendation from someone and although I know "you get what you pay for" I work as crew and don't have a high salary so I'm just looking for somewhere good that isn't crazy overpriced. Thanks xx

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY