Leaf curv - Nuna | ExpatWoman.com

Leaf curv - Nuna

Latest post on 21 May 2016 - 19:29

Hi Mums & Mums to be,

Has anyone seen the Nuna Leaf Curve in Dubai for sale? I think I saw it in a boutique shop on Al Wasl close to BookMunch but can't be 100% sure as it was a longggggggg time ago.
Any responses would be greatly appreciated

Latest post on 29 May 2016 - 20:46
i believe i've seen it at Just Kidding (is that the boutique shop you're referring to in Al Wasl?) they have website you can check, or give them a call they're pretty awesome and helpful, i am a bit of an obsessive shopper from them...lol Thank you, I've checked the website and sent them a what's app. Website says 'coming soon' and no reply to what'sapp as yet. I wasn't thinking of JK at Safa, sorry my description of location must be off. The independent shop is on the opposite side of the road to where Choitrams is Al Safa in the parade of shops there......... The boutique shop I was thinking of was Little Souq.com. Managed to purchase the Nuna Leaf at Just Kidding after all. Wasn't my first choice of colour, however on reflection the colour way will blend more inline with our furniture than my first choice. John Lewis UK had the Nuna Leaf Curve on an exclusive offer of £120 but was currently unavailable. Then it increased to £160 but was still showing as unavailable. Only now to be removed from the site all together. So the JK discounted deal is a lot less hassle.
Latest post on 23 May 2016 - 21:12
i believe i've seen it at Just Kidding (is that the boutique shop you're referring to in Al Wasl?) they have website you can check, or give them a call they're pretty awesome and helpful, i am a bit of an obsessive shopper from them...lol Thank you, I've checked the website and sent them a what's app. Website says 'coming soon' and no reply to what'sapp as yet. I wasn't thinking of JK at Safa, sorry my description of location must be off. The independent shop is on the opposite side of the road to where Choitrams is Al Safa in the parade of shops there.........
Latest post on 23 May 2016 - 15:44
i believe i've seen it at Just Kidding (is that the boutique shop you're referring to in Al Wasl?) they have website you can check, or give them a call they're pretty awesome and helpful, i am a bit of an obsessive shopper from them...lol Me too!
Latest post on 23 May 2016 - 09:04
i believe i've seen it at Just Kidding (is that the boutique shop you're referring to in Al Wasl?) they have website you can check, or give them a call they're pretty awesome and helpful, i am a bit of an obsessive shopper from them...lol

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY