Bird's problem help | ExpatWoman.com

Bird's problem help

Latest post on 26 May 2016 - 23:22
Finally i discovered the the secret of black seed like poo( bird i thought) on my balcony!! They r seeds from a nearby tree in my garden ,but u dont know how the seeds flew , i doubt that birds carried them or the wind . But they r seeds no rat no chat chat nothing . The same seeds are in front of the window and even my neighbour's window .weird but true .
Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 17:49
Chit-chats are the amazing wee lizards that we see here scampering up and down the exterior and sometime interior walls - they make a chit-chat noise and eat mosquitos and many other bugs.
Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 17:30
Rat is a possibility if you have trees near your balcony and you are storing any kind of stuff there. My friend had a rat problem in her first floor balcony in gardens as there were huge trees almost touching her balcony edge and she was storing stuff. She had to contact nakheel for peat control and for getting the trees trimmed. That solved the problem of all the mystery droppings.
Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 14:10
What kind of birds is a chitchat???i hope its not a mouse or a rat??i see birds in the balcony and i think mice have small poo and rats bigger but oval shape . This one is like watermelon seeds ( i know a very awful description sorry) . Plz tell me its not a rat !! I can handle the mouse idea though but a rat i will be out if the house.?
Latest post on 23 May 2016 - 17:10
Sit an artificial bird of prey on the balcony, you get these in garden centres back home but not sure about here.
Latest post on 23 May 2016 - 14:16
These very annoying chimes are good to deter birds,but you may fall out with the neighbours!? Also I have read that hung strips of aluminium foil should work.
Latest post on 23 May 2016 - 09:48
Is chit chat a bird ?? U mean partot??its black like watermelon seed and same size but round and flat strange duscussion but its a fact.wgat can it be??i am a bit scared to go to the balcony due to that .??? Do you actually see the birds on the balcony - if not, it may be some small animal like mouse or rat?
Latest post on 22 May 2016 - 14:30
Is chit chat a bird ?? U mean partot??its black like watermelon seed and same size but round and flat strange duscussion but its a fact.wgat can it be??i am a bit scared to go to the balcony due to that .???
Latest post on 22 May 2016 - 11:48
Sounds more like "chit-chat" poo rather than bird poo - bird poo kind of splatters whereas chit-chat poo is just tiny black droppings.
Latest post on 22 May 2016 - 11:39
Hi ladies . Does anyone get bird's dirt on their balcony???i am at the ranches and tried to close my second floor balcony due to the dirt bird problem, but was not allowed to do so according to emaar or municipality ? Now my balcony is full of birds poop .i clean it everydaybut still i feel its not healthy even . Does anyone have a way or trick to deter birds???did anyone get the green light by emaar ir municipality to close the secind floor balcony ,and how??? Btw its not only the normal bird poo its a strange bird that have a black seed like poo , i dont know what kind . Its also outside my windows , it must be an exotic bird?.help plz ladies?? You might be able to get a row of spikes along the wall of the balcony so birds cannot sit on it - that's what they use in other places to prevent birds sitting where they are not wanted.
Latest post on 22 May 2016 - 10:38
Hi ladies . Does anyone get bird's dirt on their balcony???i am at the ranches and tried to close my second floor balcony due to the dirt bird problem, but was not allowed to do so according to emaar or municipality ? Now my balcony is full of birds poop .i clean it everydaybut still i feel its not healthy even . Does anyone have a way or trick to deter birds???did anyone get the green light by emaar ir municipality to close the secind floor balcony ,and how??? Btw its not only the normal bird poo its a strange bird that have a black seed like poo , i dont know what kind . Its also outside my windows , it must be an exotic bird?.help plz ladies??

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY