Floor mattresses | ExpatWoman.com

Floor mattresses

Latest post on 22 May 2016 - 14:12

We have visitors sleeping over and need some mattresses for the floor. Since i dont have any, i want to buy some good ones that are comfotable and will last. Any advice on where to buy them from? I've seen some thick mattress toppers in Ikea. Can they be used directly on the floor?
Thanks.

Latest post on 22 May 2016 - 15:29
You can get folding foam mattresses from any of the big hypermarkets (Carrefour, Lulu, Union Coop). They're more comfortable than toppers but not as comfortable as a normal bed mattress. They fold up so easy to store. You can also get regular single mattresses from the hypermarkets but you'll have to store them by sliding them under a bed or standing them up against a wall as they're not fold-able.
Latest post on 22 May 2016 - 14:18
Thanks Saralou. We do have a sofa bed but its not enough.
Latest post on 22 May 2016 - 14:15
We have visitors sleeping over and need some mattresses for the floor. Since i dont have any, i want to buy some good ones that are comfotable and will last. Any advice on where to buy them from? I've seen some thick mattress toppers in Ikea. Can they be used directly on the floor? Thanks. A topper with a blowup bed is comfortable but a topper on its own isn't I ended up buying a sofa bed after having my friends spend an uncomfortable two days on the floor with a topper .

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY