Looking for good Job or Investor | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for good Job or Investor

Latest post on 23 May 2016 - 13:50

Hi,
I have been in Dubai for 9 years and had been working with same company since then.The salary is just not enough.So now I want to do something of my own or else looking for job with earning around 20,000. Currently I'm earning 15,000.I'm not a graduate but yes have 16 years of professional experience in different field like teaching,Sales supervisor,Account assistant,Brand manager,Import export co- ordinator,Senior Finance officer.
If any one has job or looking for investment ( I have a nice idea/project plan ) it would be a pleasure for me.:)

Latest post on 29 May 2016 - 10:51
I wouldn't mind finding out some more information re. the investment opportunity. If it interesting enough, I might be happy to support How cannot share e-mail or contact :(
Latest post on 29 May 2016 - 10:50
Hi, I have been in Dubai for 9 years and had been working with same company since then.The salary is just not enough.So now I want to do something of my own or else looking for job with earning around 20,000. Currently I'm earning 15,000.I'm not a graduate but yes have 16 years of professional experience in different field like teaching,Sales supervisor,Account assistant,Brand manager,Import export co- ordinator,Senior Finance officer. If any one has job or looking for investment ( I have a nice idea/project plan ) it would be a pleasure for me.:) Hi, what is your email. I might be able to help with the investment. how to share or how to keep in touch.admin is not allowing to share e-mail also :(
Latest post on 26 May 2016 - 11:49
Hi Ladies, As per our forum rules, please do not share any personal information such as emails and phone numbers. EW Admin
Latest post on 24 May 2016 - 20:15
I wouldn't mind finding out some more information re. the investment opportunity. If it interesting enough, I might be happy to support
Latest post on 24 May 2016 - 11:26
wow thats some really diverse work experience you got there, mam2210! :biggrin:
Latest post on 24 May 2016 - 09:20
Sorry ladies, but please don't share your contact details on the forum! OP, we suggest you take a look at our jobs board, there may be something on there for you? Otherwise, we've got lots of advice in our jobs section on the site you may use. http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_jobs.aspx http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_jobindubai.aspx
Latest post on 23 May 2016 - 23:12
Hi, I have been in Dubai for 9 years and had been working with same company since then.The salary is just not enough.So now I want to do something of my own or else looking for job with earning around 20,000. Currently I'm earning 15,000.I'm not a graduate but yes have 16 years of professional experience in different field like teaching,Sales supervisor,Account assistant,Brand manager,Import export co- ordinator,Senior Finance officer. If any one has job or looking for investment ( I have a nice idea/project plan ) it would be a pleasure for me.:) Hi, what is your email. I might be able to help with the investment.
Latest post on 23 May 2016 - 21:20
And here we have the naive attracting the sharks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY