Nanny / maid looking for a job! Highly recommended with great experience with babies/ kids | ExpatWoman.com

Nanny / maid looking for a job! Highly recommended with great experience with babies/ kids

Latest post on 24 May 2016 - 10:00

Hi ladies,

My nanny/ maid is looking for a new home once we are leaving Dubai. She has great experience with babies and kids, cleans the house, cooks and laundry. She was previously working as a midwife and at a nursery/ daycare so she really knows how to deal with the little ones.

xox Ana

Latest post on 24 May 2016 - 15:57
Hi ladies, My nanny/ maid is looking for a new home once we are leaving Dubai. She has great experience with babies and kids, cleans the house, cooks and laundry. She was previously working as a midwife and at a nursery/ daycare so she really knows how to deal with the little ones. xox Ana Hi Princesa I am interested to get more info, but following forum rules I don't know how we can exchange contact details?
Latest post on 24 May 2016 - 12:53
Hello Princesa, As per our forum rules, sharing contact details is not permitted. Please make use of our classifieds section in order to promote your advertisement: http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_classifieds.aspx Thank you :) EW Admin

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY