Any good OB from Zulekha Sharjah? Or Dubai? Or Belhoul? First Pregnancy in UAE | ExpatWoman.com

Any good OB from Zulekha Sharjah? Or Dubai? Or Belhoul? First Pregnancy in UAE

Latest post on 24 May 2016 - 13:30

Hi, I just found out that I am pregnant with my second baby. I had a miscarriage before and my hospital were Al Zahra and Canadian. But, they were not able to save my baby. Can anyone please suggest a good doctor from Zulekha, NMC and Belhoul? I will really appreciate your help :)

Latest post on 31 May 2016 - 03:20
Hi, I just found out that I am pregnant with my second baby. I had a miscarriage before and my hospital were Al Zahra and Canadian. But, they were not able to save my baby. Can anyone please suggest a good doctor from Zulekha, NMC and Belhoul? I will really appreciate your help :) I have had great experience with both my babies with Dr babita at nmc speciality at Qusais. She is thorough and very pro natural . Hope that helps.
Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 08:02
Congratulations mummyoftwoangels! I also had my prenatal care at Al Zahra and I went into premature labour and lost my little one. I had my postnatal care done at City hospital and the obstetricians were amazing, I only wish I had done my prenatal care with them, maybe things would have ended up differently. If you are open to another hospital, I would recommend Dr Azizunisa, Dr George, Dr Britt at City. Sorry I don't have any experience with Zulekha, NMC or Belhoul.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY