Tourette Syndrome Support Group | ExpatWoman.com

Tourette Syndrome Support Group

Latest post on 24 March 2018 - 00:13
Hello Ladies! Does anyone know of a Tourette Association or support group in Dubai? My 12 yr old son has TS. We found a great therapist and doctor for him. However, the bullying and marginaliza...
Hi, i hope you still check your post, and i wish your son best of luck, my 3 and half yo daughter just got diagnosed with ts, her tics are quite severe, and i am lost, i need any support i get here, specially with doctors, and how will I enroll her in schools??
Latest post on 26 May 2016 - 11:03
Hi Sedai, sorry to hear about the difficulties your child has been facing in school, but glad that you have found such excellent professional help. i don't have any guidance to offer, but can suggest a search on facebook for groups? also perhaps asking your doctor or therapist about any recommendations might yield some positive feedback. good luck to you!
Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 12:57
Hello Ladies! Does anyone know of a Tourette Association or support group in Dubai? My 12 yr old son has TS. We found a great therapist and doctor for him. However, the bullying and marginalization has been pretty bad this year. (Middle school is already difficult enough) I would love to connect with other mothers for support, advice and general venting. Thank you in advance for your help!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY