any professional CV writers out there? | ExpatWoman.com

any professional CV writers out there?

Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 19:37
I would highly recommend resume.ae (http://www.resume.ae) - they provide a free consultation on your existing CV (no obligation after that) and helped out one of our best friends who managed to get himself a role in the UAE recently last month on the back of a revamped CV from these guys.
Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 17:33
DH and I were advised by a professional CV writer back in the UK to have no more than three achievements at the start of your CV after your profile. Majority of recruiters and HR departments don't get any further than three quarters of the way down the first page. So far so good it has worked for both of us
Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 14:31
Hi A friend of mine went to Vignette Consultancy - (Deborah on 050 850 8213). Apparently she did a great job with her CV and interview techniques which definitely worked as my friend is starting a new job soon.
Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 12:58
hi... looking for someone to give my husband's CV a good revamp to best highlight his business development, product expertise and distributor management skills for senior management/directorial roles... anyone out there who can help or who has used the services of someone who they would recommend? TIA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY