want to surprise my friend (spa day) | ExpatWoman.com

want to surprise my friend (spa day)

Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 16:48

Hi ladies,
I am thinking to surprise her but I want to share this day with her
I need any suggestions for a nice places to be include it by pool with a good offers or reasonable price please,
Thank you ladies.

Latest post on 29 May 2016 - 11:46
try the Cleopatra Spa at Wafi... they have a number of 50% off offers at their facility at the moment for the summer months...
Latest post on 29 May 2016 - 09:27
the one & only royal mirage is hands down the best spa in town - there really is no comparison. gorgeous spa, amazing service, amazing staff, amazing everything. Have to agree. And for afterwards, their pool and beach are great places to spend the day.
Latest post on 28 May 2016 - 20:26
the one & only royal mirage is hands down the best spa in town - there really is no comparison. gorgeous spa, amazing service, amazing staff, amazing everything.
Latest post on 27 May 2016 - 09:25
Hi ladies, I am thinking to surprise her but I want to share this day with her I need any suggestions for a nice places to be include it by pool with a good offers or reasonable price please, Thank you ladies. Hi Anouja, Kempinski The palm has a package, 399 for a 60min massage with beach and pool access, and 10% discount in restaurants
Latest post on 26 May 2016 - 22:30
Hi Anouja I have been given a birthday gift by my son to Rose Rayhaan Rotana, Sheik Zayed Road. A 30 minutes back, neck and shoulder massage with day pass and access to facilities plus personal training session for two at Bodylines. This is a Groupon voucher so I guess you can skip the last bit if you don't need it. Happy choosing and enjoy your day!:)
Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 20:47
I saw an advert that So Spa at Sofitel the Palm Jumeirah has a ladies Spa evening on Tuesday evening for 250 dhs, I can't remember what was included, but you could maybe phone and check. There are sometimes offers on Groupon and Cobone for Spa and pool access.
Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 19:04
Hi Anouja, I've been round to most of the main resorts / hotels in Dubai and I keep going back to One&Only - perfect setting, great spa treatments, and amazing beach, pool, restaurants to relax afterwards. This is now my go-to place when I have guests / surprise gifts and never fails to disappoint. Happy relaxing!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY