Manor Primary - formerly English College Primary - anyone know the fees for next year? | ExpatWoman.com

Manor Primary - formerly English College Primary - anyone know the fees for next year?

Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 20:52

Hi
I've looked at the website but its not immediately apparent to me ...
Does anyone know what the fees are for Manor Primary - formerly English College Primary for next year?
Thanks

Latest post on 01 February 2017 - 20:51
Oh well! A friend of a friend had her child with them and it wasn't that much pleased. She had to change the school just by the end of the first term. The teachers are alright, it's the management that have a strange attitude toward parents, i dont have first hand info, but what I've heard was very negative. That friend did get her child back to the previous school prior to this one... I guess she discovered that things aren't that much rosy there.
Latest post on 31 May 2016 - 11:28
Maybe you should call the KHDA to find out rather than suggest it being super dodgy!
Latest post on 30 May 2016 - 15:45
Did they close English Primary just to reopen with higher fees? That is super dodgy!
Latest post on 27 May 2016 - 09:32
Thanks - I rang them ? in the region of 50K depending on the year group..
Latest post on 26 May 2016 - 19:16
You have to email them to get the fees sent to you. [email protected] Here is their facebook page as well. http://www.facebook.com/ManorPSDubai/

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY