Pregnant and in need of a good Ob/Gyn!! | ExpatWoman.com

Pregnant and in need of a good Ob/Gyn!!

Latest post on 28 May 2016 - 12:29

Hi ladies I am 17 weeks pregnant and desperately need a good Ob/Gyn! Any recommendations, success delivery stories would be of great help!!

Thanks so much in advance!

Latest post on 06 June 2016 - 09:11
To add on to Dr.Elsa's recommendation.Other recommended doctors are Dr.Janaki From welcare hospital and Dr Susheela from Welcare hospital.
Latest post on 02 June 2016 - 11:09
If you are covered, I also recommend Dr. Elsas. She delivered my two babies and I love her! She is expensive though...we had to pay out a lot extra for things our insurance didn't cover but for me totally worth it ?
Latest post on 29 May 2016 - 10:25
As HorizonMum2 said, it would be best to look at which hospitals your insurance covers, and then research those hospitals on Expatwoman, since this topic has been discussed extensively. If you dont have insurance, then research threads about that - most opt for Latifa hospital which is a very good govt. hospital and will keep your costs down.
Latest post on 29 May 2016 - 09:43
Does your insurance cover most hospitals/clinics? Your choice of gynae would be limited to where your insurance provider covers... if you help narrow down the list we'd be in a better position to advise... The most highly recommended on this forum include Dr. Elsa (who has her own clinic in DHCC but delivers at City Hospital) and Dr. Raj (at American Hospital)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY