Student Storage London | ExpatWoman.com

Student Storage London

Latest post on 29 May 2016 - 14:00

Hi ladies.
Our DD is at uni in London. Last year we had a well known uni advertised storage company to supply free boxes etc. But then came the day of moving out. They didn't collect from her dorm room. The lift was broken, all boxes had to be outside at 7am as could be collected anytime until 12. Roommates that were going to help her were all too hungover to wake up and help her. This resulted in her having to lug all the boxes down the 3 flights of stairs by herself, very early. Then when it came to re-deliver the boxes from storage after the summer. The company only left them outside her new private accommodation. Two flights down and on a main thoroughfare. Luckily this time I was there to help her lift them all up the stairs etc. It was not their policy to deliver door to door.But between us we managed it.
This time we are now once again in a dilemma as I am unable to be there to help her get all these boxes downstairs and also not advisable to leave them in full few for anyone to take and also may be bucketing down.
Yes I know there are companies that can collect from your door and put into storage but the prices are crazy.
So I was wondering if any of you ladies know of a good reliable removal company that pickup from their door and return to their door after storage and are not through the roof in prices? Long shot but I thought I might be lucky.
TIA xxx:)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY