Dr Liliana Skorski or Dr Christian Josza? | ExpatWoman.com

Dr Liliana Skorski or Dr Christian Josza?

Latest post on 29 May 2016 - 22:03

Hi ladies,

I am really confused between Dr Skorski and Dr Josza at Health Bay Polyclinic!

I am 16 weeks pregnant and i can am covered at Mediclinic and American for delivery, under my insurance

Any suggestions /recommendations would be of huuuuge help!!

Thanks a ton in advance

Latest post on 11 July 2016 - 00:25
Dr Jozsa was amazing!
Latest post on 06 June 2016 - 08:42
Dr Liliana was good. Quite thorough for my first pregnancy appointment. Did not rush. She was good during the general checkup as well ( before pregnancy). Cannot comment about delivery.
Latest post on 02 June 2016 - 11:14
Thank you for your inputs ladies!! Comp99 - I think Dr Skorski delivers at Mediclinic too,? My insurance does cover Mediclinic Naddu200- will definately keep you posted on whoever I decide to go with.. When I saw dr lilliana for pregnancy she informed me she delivers at al Zahra and it has great facilities etc etc. She did not mention city hospital or welcare hospital.. (the only two hospitals under mediclinic group in dubai). Considering the distance of health bay al wasl to city and welcare hospital I don't see it likely. In any case you can call the clinic reception to confirm this. There is no point finding reviews for a doctor if the delivery hospital is not covered under your insurance. Al Zahra hospital barsha still have direct billing problems with lots of insurance providers so better check for yours. Good luck Just checked Dr Skorski does deliver at Mediclinic.. How did you like the doctor though?
Latest post on 02 June 2016 - 03:46
Thank you for your inputs ladies!! Comp99 - I think Dr Skorski delivers at Mediclinic too,? My insurance does cover Mediclinic Naddu200- will definately keep you posted on whoever I decide to go with.. When I saw dr lilliana for pregnancy she informed me she delivers at al Zahra and it has great facilities etc etc. She did not mention city hospital or welcare hospital.. (the only two hospitals under mediclinic group in dubai). Considering the distance of health bay al wasl to city and welcare hospital I don't see it likely. In any case you can call the clinic reception to confirm this. There is no point finding reviews for a doctor if the delivery hospital is not covered under your insurance. Al Zahra hospital barsha still have direct billing problems with lots of insurance providers so better check for yours. Good luck
Latest post on 02 June 2016 - 02:56
Thank you for your inputs ladies!! Comp99 - I think Dr Skorski delivers at Mediclinic too,? My insurance does cover Mediclinic Naddu200- will definately keep you posted on whoever I decide to go with..
Latest post on 01 June 2016 - 03:30
Hi ladies, I am really confused between Dr Skorski and Dr Josza at Health Bay Polyclinic! I am 16 weeks pregnant and i can am covered at Mediclinic and American for delivery, under my insurance Any suggestions /recommendations would be of huuuuge help!! Thanks a ton in advance Just to add dr Lilian skorski delivers at al Zahra. Does your insurance cover al Zahra,?
Latest post on 31 May 2016 - 12:40
Hi ladies, I am really confused between Dr Skorski and Dr Josza at Health Bay Polyclinic! I am 16 weeks pregnant and i can am covered at Mediclinic and American for delivery, under my insurance Any suggestions /recommendations would be of huuuuge help!! Thanks a ton in advance I am seeing Dr. Christian at Al Zahra hospital. I like him a lot, he is cheerful and answers to all the questions and never make you feel stupid for asking random questions. My only issue is he is only in the hospital once a week. so getting an appointment with him is struggle. I have been having stiffness on my joints and not sure if its preg related and been trying to speak to him but no success till now. but I guess that's the issue with good dr. they are not always available. Keep me posted on who you go for in the end
Latest post on 31 May 2016 - 03:14
Hi ladies, I am really confused between Dr Skorski and Dr Josza at Health Bay Polyclinic! I am 16 weeks pregnant and i can am covered at Mediclinic and American for delivery, under my insurance Any suggestions /recommendations would be of huuuuge help!! Thanks a ton in advance I have seen dr skorski for regular pap smears and one early pregnancy (which did not end well). I was 7 weeks pregnant then. Appointment wait time was long . She was calm and gentle during appointment but ordered whole loads of tests for making a pregnancy profile which could have waited until my 10th or 12th week appointment. ( better to make money sooner than later) Then I had some issues at 8 weeks and she was gone on vacation when I called clinic. The clinic does not allow walk in for any of their doctors even if you are a current pregnancy patient in distress. I was not happy with how things went and had to get help with my miscarriage at medcare hospital with some other doctor. Needless to say I did not go back but I cannot blame dr skorski. This entire setup of private clinic doctor and separate hospital for delivery is not for me. I like my preg doctor to be placed inside the hospital where I choose to deliver. Where I can be seen any time in case of emergency.
Latest post on 30 May 2016 - 15:29
Dr josza is meant to be very good.
Latest post on 30 May 2016 - 10:53
sorry i'm not familiar with either of those doctors... but if ur insurance does cover American hospital i would recommend visiting Dr. Raj there... she is lovely and very pro natural birth

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY