Office WITH apartment? | ExpatWoman.com

Office WITH apartment?

Latest post on 29 May 2016 - 22:17

Hi ladies,

I don't think this exists but I thought I'd better ask the EW Oracle!

I am starting a business in Dubai and I need an office space in order to secure my visas...I also need an apartment for one member of staff. Is there anywhere I can get both of them in one package? i.e. a building where I can rent and office AND an apartment?

All ideas welcome!

Latest post on 30 May 2016 - 11:56
Thank you for the advice ladies! I was thinking JLT, but will look into the others too. It's a shame you can't lease them both as the same package....perhaps a new business idea!! ;)
Latest post on 30 May 2016 - 08:17
You will not find them together as a deal in the same package. Commercial and residential real estate is separate in Dubai, although you will be able to find office nearby or even in the same building as the apartment. Look at Tecom, JLT, Dubai Investment Park and the Business Bay area
Latest post on 30 May 2016 - 07:41
"i.e. a building where I can rent and office AND an apartment?" Yes mixed residential / office buildings exist across Dubai so this should be straightforward. I have a friend who has a similar set up in Bay Square in Business Bay - very upcoming area and looking very cool these days with all the shops, restaurants and offices filling up quickly

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY