Iftar suggestions | ExpatWoman.com

Iftar suggestions

Latest post on 05 June 2016 - 14:34
Hi Butterfly2012, Yes thats the one....they have an online website where you can make your reservation.....thisisnotabuffet.com I'll be there end of 2nd week however if you go before that it would be great to get your feedback on what it was like?
Latest post on 05 June 2016 - 11:21
Thanks guys, I will check out those options, particularly the Elements one at Alserkal as I've always fancied taking a look around there. Little Miss, I am assuming its the one called "This is Not a Buffet"?. If so, could be just what I was looking for. Will keep you updated
Latest post on 02 June 2016 - 13:32
Hello, I've seen alot of hype around an Iftar being hosted by Al Serkal and Elements on FB recently and I decided to give this Iftar a try. Ive been to functions in the past catered by Elements and their food is amazing so based on this Im expecting the food to be great. Their prices also appear to be very reasonable. I called the Elements team to make my booking and they explained they have 2 diff packages and also a Tapas service. Ill post back in a few weeks once I have been and let you know what its like. Bonus - its not that far from JBR as well :D
Latest post on 01 June 2016 - 12:42
Al Hadeerah at Bab al Shams looks amazing, not sure if you are willing to travel there. If it's a big budget, I am sure Burj Al Arab will make a nice one, otherwise Zabeel Saray probably put on a good one too.
Latest post on 01 June 2016 - 11:48
Burj Al arab will be good this year, armani on too as they doing something different. al qasr is always nice not sure if its different though
Latest post on 31 May 2016 - 13:38
A dhow cruise iftar? Bateaux is nice but a bit pricey
Latest post on 31 May 2016 - 13:25
would you be open to a catered option at home? we've used a lovely little restaurant in sharjah to do indo/pak bbq grill live stations and their prices seem reasonable enough... let me know if u need any more info on this... plus being grilled items felt like it was healthy too... though the amount we ended up eating wasn't that healthy !! ;) Thanks but we live in an apartment in JBR so won't be able to accommodate. Sounds like a great option otherwise though!
Latest post on 31 May 2016 - 13:03
would you be open to a catered option at home? we've used a lovely little restaurant in sharjah to do indo/pak bbq grill live stations and their prices seem reasonable enough... let me know if u need any more info on this... plus being grilled items felt like it was healthy too... though the amount we ended up eating wasn't that healthy !! ;)
Latest post on 31 May 2016 - 12:49
Ladies I need to organise an iftar for friends and work colleagues. Looking for something a bit different to the same old buffets etc. Does anybody have any suggestions?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY