Laser Hair Removal 2016 :) | ExpatWoman.com

Laser Hair Removal 2016 :)

Latest post on 01 June 2016 - 00:45

To add to allll the previous threads on this topic, wondering if I can get some genuine recommendations here. This is a field where technology changes every year and new offers come in every day.

I actually have a lifelong body Diode laser package (quite unique) in my home city but it's rather costly to plan to go back for this every time it's due.

Could you please share your updates on recent experiences and good offers in Dubai currently? I'm looking into Diode laser specifically and ideally around Marina.

I've heard good reviews about Marina Medical Centre, Silkor and Vilafortuny. But 600 ḍhs a session for one body part is not affordable at all in the long run!

I'm tempted to take the deal from Health Avenue clinic in Grosvenor house on Groupon, anyone's got reviews?

Thank u!!

Latest post on 07 June 2016 - 10:47
Kalkoula, try giving al burj medical centre a call.. they are just off sheikh zayed road and they have great deals. I have used them and highly recommend. Dear dindin, Thank you very much. Sorry just saw your message here today. Do you know if they have the Soprano Ice machine? I had that available in India so easily and so cheap, it might just be worth for me to visit Delhi every 2 months :) Best
Latest post on 02 June 2016 - 16:59
Kalkoula, try giving al burj medical centre a call.. they are just off sheikh zayed road and they have great deals. I have used them and highly recommend.
Latest post on 01 June 2016 - 12:35
Appreciate your help please :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY