Looking for Tutors over the summer | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for Tutors over the summer

Latest post on 14 June 2016 - 13:34

I am looking for a tutor who is able to come home preferably. My son is 9 yrs old and daughter is 7 yrs old. They are currently studying the UK national curriculum and require a bit of focus in Math and English. Thanks so much :)

Latest post on 24 December 2016 - 03:09
Hai I am a British curriculum teacher in Dubai and I hope I can help you if if you still look for .I am an English language teacher( from India) and take other subjects also.you can contact me if you still need:)
Latest post on 04 December 2016 - 21:21
Hi, I'm a friendly and experienced primary school teacher. I'll be tutoring this summer. I'm currently teaching KS2 but also have experience in KS1 and Leanring Enhancement. :) Hi, I am needing help with my 5 year old daughter and hoping you could help ? Can I contact you?
Latest post on 31 July 2016 - 03:30
The Tutorbank apparently has 100% success rate for students appearing for the 11+ upwards and selective entrance exams to league UK Schools. I think the minimum age they give tutorials to is 7 ish
Latest post on 29 July 2016 - 13:44
Hi, I'm a friendly and experienced primary school teacher. I'll be tutoring this summer. I'm currently teaching KS2 but also have experience in KS1 and Leanring Enhancement. :) Do you have any experience in 11+ exam preparation?
Latest post on 19 June 2016 - 16:56
Hi, I'm a friendly and experienced primary school teacher. I'll be tutoring this summer. I'm currently teaching KS2 but also have experience in KS1 and Leanring Enhancement. :)
Latest post on 14 June 2016 - 14:16
following... as i would also be interested for my 9yr old DD

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY