French/English nurseries | ExpatWoman.com

French/English nurseries

Latest post on 31 July 2016 - 11:35
Hi all, My French husband and I are moving to Dubai late July and would love to put our 2.5 yr old daughter into a good quality French/English nursery - probably in the Jumeirah/Umm Suqeim area. The ones we have contacted don't seem to have native speaker teachers. Is this normal? Any recommendations very gratefully received! Thanks in advance, Helga Hi helga London and Paris is perfect for your requirements its just located umm suquiem opposite jumeirah beach road #04 348 0077..french/english nursery
Latest post on 27 July 2016 - 12:44
Hi, my daughter is in KG1 class in Le Petit Poucet Nursery – Al Safa. They have FS1,FS1, KG1 and KG2. Their graduates also have booked seats in schools after. I think Swiss School and AFLEC because they are bilingual English/French like the nursery.
Latest post on 16 June 2016 - 10:56
Have you contacted London Paris nursery on jumeirah beach road? Few colleagues had their kids going there and were happy.
Latest post on 14 June 2016 - 21:14
Hi all, My French husband and I are moving to Dubai late July and would love to put our 2.5 yr old daughter into a good quality French/English nursery - probably in the Jumeirah/Umm Suqeim area. The ones we have contacted don't seem to have native speaker teachers. Is this normal? Any recommendations very gratefully received! Thanks in advance, Helga

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY