Can you recommend a nursery near Healthcare City? | ExpatWoman.com

Can you recommend a nursery near Healthcare City?

Latest post on 17 June 2016 - 04:48

Ladies,

We may need to find a nursery for a 1 year old in August as I might be staring a new job in the Healthcare City area. Can any of you please offer the names of a few places? Your help is greatly appreciated!

Latest post on 21 November 2016 - 10:11
Hello, There is a nursery called Orange Tree Children's Nursery. It's not far from healthcare city . I believe they have the exact location map on their website. My friend visited and said they have a 25%offer going on. It might be worth checking. Good luck
Latest post on 31 October 2016 - 13:30
Hi ladies, I work in healthcare city and looking for a day care for my new born baby. I have checked Kinderville; however, this goes beyond my budget for full day 5 days a week. Any other recommendations of a day care in close by area?
Latest post on 26 June 2016 - 22:52
Hi there, The fees depends on the no. of days you wish to send your child in a week as well as school day options. My son goes half day(8am - 1pm) for 4 days/week. it costs 26,800 aed for the yr (2680/month * 10 months). They are very prompt in answering the telephone. You can try again on 04 4201102.
Latest post on 22 June 2016 - 20:22
Hello, There is a canadian nursery in healthcare city called KInderville Early Learning Centre. My 4yo son goes there and its a good one. You can contact them on 04 4201102 or google their website. Hope this helps ! I have noticed that they won't disclose their fees online. I sent an email message without response last week. (Noticed I have seen the website before). Any chance that you could share the fees? Just seeking a ballpark. This would be for a 1 year old and a full day. Thanks!
Latest post on 22 June 2016 - 20:19
On another note, are you also looking to live close to healthcare city? I live in Oud Metha, which is 2 mins from healthcare city. I live in a 2 BR apt in Oud Metha behind Movenpick Hotel. I'm shifting to another apartment and looking for another tenant for this apartment. The apartment will be available in the first week of July. Pls let me know if you would be interested. Hi there, My husband's new job is close to healthcare city and I am hoping to go back to work. We will not be living near there but I appreciate the offer. I also thank you for the nursery recommendation. :)
Latest post on 20 June 2016 - 16:00
On another note, are you also looking to live close to healthcare city? I live in Oud Metha, which is 2 mins from healthcare city. I live in a 2 BR apt in Oud Metha behind Movenpick Hotel. I'm shifting to another apartment and looking for another tenant for this apartment. The apartment will be available in the first week of July. Pls let me know if you would be interested.
Latest post on 20 June 2016 - 15:56
Hello, There is a canadian nursery in healthcare city called KInderville Early Learning Centre. My 4yo son goes there and its a good one. You can contact them on 04 4201102 or google their website. Hope this helps !
Latest post on 18 June 2016 - 17:38
Anyone? :) Thanks!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY