Old town Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Old town Dubai

Latest post on 30 June 2016 - 15:03
Hi Alee! Old Town is extremely hard to negotiate with cheques, the landlords are pretty strict on getting the rent in 1 or 2 cheques (from an Agents point of view) if you find a place offering 4 cheques you might want to snap it up! just make sure they haven't raised the rent to allow for more cheques. If you need help looking for an apartment i work for Raine&Horne Dubai, would be more than happy to help! Alexandra
Latest post on 20 June 2016 - 18:33
Thank you samran
Latest post on 20 June 2016 - 17:34
Hi Alee, I think with a teenager in a new country, a compound would be better; You should check out the springs, the lakes.. Ideally close to her school as well; For the rent, some people do take out loans, but you can easily negotiate multiple cheques with landlords now. (3 to 4 max) Good luck!
Latest post on 20 June 2016 - 11:33
Hi we are moving to Dubai from Bahrain and are looking at properties to rent. My husband likes Old town dubai, would this area be suitable with our 14year old daughter. Also how do people pay a years rent in advance there?? do people get loans or is it possible to pay 12 monthly cheques. While we have lived in Qatar and Bahrain , Dubai seems totally different and to be honest a bit daunting Thanks for any advice

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY