Due Dec 2016 | ExpatWoman.com

Due Dec 2016

Latest post on 27 June 2016 - 20:27

Hi ladies!

I am expecting my second baby and am really confused about which doctor to choose and where to deliver. My first was with Elsa at City and now she's gone private. I've seen Nadia at garhoud and ensaf at prime medical and I am not happy. I liked Dr. Britt but she is on holiday during the Christmas / new year time. Anyone have any suggestions?

Latest post on 12 July 2016 - 16:11
Congratulations! I'm Due dec 2016 too. I'm with doc braithewaite @the American hospital. I chose her based on the rep of hospital and her CV. Like I said in a previous post to another lady. She's British and so am I and I felt comfortable with her. She's factual, doesn't push tests etc and has some really good reviews on expat woman. For me I wanted someone who has trained/ worked in the UK and had s good bedside manner. From my inside info from journalist friend do not go to 'Saudi German' Mediclinic city hospital is good too. However, when phoning them up to make an appointment with Dr Britt they were 'vague' and then when I asked about other docs I got 'they're leaving' when pushed further the receptionist said ' I don't know why they're leaving'
Latest post on 10 July 2016 - 19:02
Hi, congratulations!! I'm due November and booked in with Dr Yamini at Al Zahra.. Good news for you is you have plenty of time to chose a doctor you feel comfotable with. I had to wait over a month to get an appointment with Dr Yamini! Just research hospitals covered under your insurance and then look at the list of doctors, then you can research them indivually. Good luck!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY