New in Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

New in Dubai

Latest post on 28 June 2016 - 01:20

Hey Ladies, I hope you're having a fruitful day.

As me and my husband will be moving to Dubai in few weeks; I need your advice and hopefully your support in 2 matters.

We have been planning to move to Dubai for quit a while and we started by searching for jobs, his field is more common in Dubai so he found a job before me. Now we will leave our jobs here and move and I will keep searching for jobs as I cannot survive without a career :D. However I need your help in finding the best property to rent, I usually use craigslist and dubbizle but I was wondering if there are other websites where I can find a studio or a small apartment without a broker. Also I need your help in searching for jobs, I found several websites but I would like to know the best ones.

So to summarize :D I need your advice in finding a furnished studio and in finding a job.

Thanks for reading this and thanks in advance for your advice and support :D

Latest post on 28 June 2016 - 12:54
Thanks a lot dear :) that's very helpful <3
Latest post on 28 June 2016 - 09:49
Gulf Talent and Linked in for roles Most agencies have their own sites too, a word of warning though recruiters work for clients here so they don't find you work. They are given roles therefore will only contact you if you have the experience they are seeking and will rarely ask to meet you unless they have a suitable job Best sites for property are Www.justrentals.com Wwwpropertyfinder.ae Make sure any real estate agencies are RERA registered and never make your cheques out to an agency it should be to the landlord and you will need to see their title deeds. There have been a few scams here

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY