Best places in Mirdif for an expat family?? | ExpatWoman.com

Best places in Mirdif for an expat family??

Latest post on 28 June 2016 - 21:41
I appreciate the reply. This looks like a great option and I will follow your advice. I am not sure there is anything in our price range but it is worth checking with the developer direct. Thank you!
Latest post on 28 June 2016 - 16:07
Hi LadyLavender, Shorook has 3BR apartments and if you lease directly with Dubai Properties the rents are lower than renting through an agent. Usually they have waiting lists but if you are persistent and you call them often to follow up you will find an available unit soon. It's best to visit the leasing office that is located in the compound. Re. The flight patch, it's best to visit in the day time to check out the different areas as some are more noisy and some less. Airplane noise relaxes me (Ex Cabin Crew.:-) ) but my husband who hated the noise got used to it very fast and didn't even notice it after a short time. I have lived there for a while and generally I was happy. There were some minor maintanance issues which usually got fixed quickly. I am not sure if they extended on facilities as a few years back they were building a gym and a supermarket. Uptown is very near and the area has several very nice shopping malls. Traffic can be busy at times so it's best to avoid rush hour if you can. I hope this has given you an insight into one of your options at least.
Latest post on 28 June 2016 - 05:36
HI there, Looking at Mirdif this year for the lower prices. Need a 3 bedroom + maids. Can any of you recommend areas or developments in Mirdif? I am clueless and only have Google to help me. Looking for prices in the 130-140k range so this will remove some options. Would like very much to be around other expat families with kids. And be away from the air noise too. Appreciate any insights you can offer.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY