Gynaecologist- Dr Ekaterina | ExpatWoman.com

Gynaecologist- Dr Ekaterina

Latest post on 29 June 2016 - 10:09

morning ladies,
my first post here,
does anyone go to a gyanecologist called dr Ekaterina in femclinic? any feedback about her? I dont have any kids yet but im trying to conceive.

thanks

Latest post on 24 July 2016 - 18:53
I knew you would love her, it is impossible not to. She is just the best. My baby is 3 months already so no more scans but i still go and visit their office to say hi ha ha The best of luck! x
Latest post on 24 July 2016 - 16:31
hi I LOVED HER i cant stress how kind and patient she is. thanks for asking, how is your pregnancy going? how far along are you?
Latest post on 22 July 2016 - 14:11
Hi Labello, How was your appointment with Dr Ekaterina? Hope your pregnancy is going well :)
Latest post on 30 June 2016 - 09:51
thanks so much for the feedback my first appt. is this sunday. im just a bit dissapointed that my insuranc doesnt cover her fees. will let u know how it goes
Latest post on 29 June 2016 - 20:08
Dr Ekaterina delivered both of my daughters, 2.5 years and 2 months old. She truly is an amazing woman who genuinely cares about her patients. I cannot recommend her highly enough. After both my deliveries she came back once every day to check on me in the hospital and to change my dressing, as I had a c-section. Her nurse Myra is also fantastic, it is a lovely clinic that she has built. Good luck and i can assure that you will not regret choosing Dr E as your Ob/Gyn!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY