First birthday party venue | ExpatWoman.com

First birthday party venue

Latest post on 29 June 2016 - 10:48

Dears,

I am planning to celebrate my sons first birthday in August. Can you please suggest me some good indoor locations???
I am expecting total of 80-100 people total.
I don't want to spend ridiculous amount of money on a ballroom birthday. Any suggestions would be a great help.
Thank you in advance

Latest post on 30 June 2016 - 16:08
A friend of mine held her little one's first birthday party in a private room at Hard Rock Cafe. Not sure what it cost though, sorry.
Latest post on 29 June 2016 - 14:14
winchester hotel apartment in Al Mankhool moghuls restaurant next to ansar gallery in karama Bangalore empire Karama Sigdi Karama Nellara restaurant Karama Ibrahimi hotel opposite Bur juman you can contact them .by far they are the most cost effective ones.I have had parties in most of the hotels and it was all good.around 65 to 75 per person.
Latest post on 29 June 2016 - 11:27
most hotel apartments and three star hotels offer party halls/banquet rooms for a reasonable budget... some options include: - Majestic Hotel Mankhool/BurDubai - Ascot Hotel BurDubai - Comfort Inn Bur Dubai - Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai - Flora Creek Deira - Flora Grand Deira - Ramada Jumeirah - London Suites Oud Metha - Dunes Hotel Oud Metha - Bustan Rotana Ghusais Bear in mind that most of the hotels charge around 75/- per head for a buffet meal but might compromise if you want only a snack/starters menu... Cheapest place for a buffet with a lovely hall would be India Club or Pakistan Association in Oud Metha but unfortunately you will need a member to make the booking for you at these places! Alternatively you could try restaurant party halls but the privacy factor here isn't great and they dont give you empty halls... it's mostly filled with tables/chairs.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY