Private sector Eid 2016 | ExpatWoman.com

Private sector Eid 2016

Latest post on 30 June 2016 - 10:59

does anyone know when eid will be for private sector and how many days we should be entitled to?.....as usual my work dont inform until last minute

Latest post on 03 July 2016 - 15:15
for the private sector it has already been declared as 1st and 2nd day of Shawal... which can be either of the two following scenarios: - if the fast only lasts 29 days, then this will result in the holiday being Tuesday (5th) and Wednesday (6th) - if the fast lasts for the full 30 days, then this will result in a four day weekend for most as the holiday will be Wednesday (6th) and Thursday (7th) I think even if it it's only 29 days, that many companies will just allow their employees to have Wednesday and Thursday off to combine with the weekend
Latest post on 03 July 2016 - 13:25
You can't believe everything you read in the newspapers but the company I work for has already acted on the announcement and declared the office closed for Wednesday and Thursday!
Latest post on 03 July 2016 - 13:04
Gulf News confirmed last week that it will be Wednesday and Thursday: [i'>[b'>Private sector holidays for Eid Al Fitr have been confirmed by the UAE government and will be from Wednesday, July 6 to Saturday, July 9 with work resuming on Sunday, July 10 (4 days). [/b'>[/i'> http://gulfnews.com/guides/life/ramadan/features/eid-al-fitr-2016-all-you-need-to-know-1.1548801# I think people got confused as GN ( paper) said that it was two days but depended upon the sighting of the crescent moon
Latest post on 03 July 2016 - 12:25
Gulf News confirmed last week that it will be Wednesday and Thursday: [i'>[b'>Private sector holidays for Eid Al Fitr have been confirmed by the UAE government and will be from Wednesday, July 6 to Saturday, July 9 with work resuming on Sunday, July 10 (4 days). [/b'>[/i'> http://gulfnews.com/guides/life/ramadan/features/eid-al-fitr-2016-all-you-need-to-know-1.1548801#
Latest post on 03 July 2016 - 11:05
for the private sector it has already been declared as 1st and 2nd day of Shawal... which can be either of the two following scenarios: - if the fast only lasts 29 days, then this will result in the holiday being Tuesday (5th) and Wednesday (6th) - if the fast lasts for the full 30 days, then this will result in a four day weekend for most as the holiday will be Wednesday (6th) and Thursday (7th) Thanks, so still not too sure
Latest post on 30 June 2016 - 11:55
for the private sector it has already been declared as 1st and 2nd day of Shawal... which can be either of the two following scenarios: - if the fast only lasts 29 days, then this will result in the holiday being Tuesday (5th) and Wednesday (6th) - if the fast lasts for the full 30 days, then this will result in a four day weekend for most as the holiday will be Wednesday (6th) and Thursday (7th)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY