Macbook repair | ExpatWoman.com

Macbook repair

Latest post on 30 June 2016 - 12:37

My MacBook is officially dead now :( Any recommended places for repair ?

Latest post on 03 July 2016 - 23:53
to sarahlou123 and comp99 Thanks for your help. Much appreciated. My apologies for the late reply. I am still away on leave. :)
Latest post on 01 July 2016 - 05:45
We took our iMac to ProSource when we were having issues with it. They are an Apple authorized service provider. They're located on just off SZR, on the slip road very near to Safestway.
Latest post on 01 July 2016 - 01:06
There are laptop repair shops in khaleej center bur dubai that do trade ins for laptops. Although I am not sure what you might get in return. The lady in one of the shops was quite rude and quite litterally called our few years old working laptop 'garbage' which she advised we should dump in recycling bin. Shop keepers have no idea how to deal with customers! Have you asked sharaf dg if they can do a trade in for you? They use to do it for laptops during promotions.
Latest post on 30 June 2016 - 20:55
Hi mnmz Sorry to hear about your Macbook. Something you are used to and loved. Sarahlou123 Would you know if abmcare does trade in? My Macbook Air is over four years old, although working very well, it would be nice to get a bigger version like the Pro. Or does anyone know if any shop would do that in UAE? Thank you. Hi They only do a trade if the item cannot be fixed I don't know of anywhere that does this sorry
Latest post on 30 June 2016 - 20:50
Hi mnmz Sorry to hear about your Macbook. Something you are used to and loved. Sarahlou123 Would you know if abmcare does trade in? My Macbook Air is over four years old, although working very well, it would be nice to get a bigger version like the Pro. Or does anyone know if any shop would do that in UAE? Thank you.
Latest post on 30 June 2016 - 13:27
Apple at MOE http://www.abmcare.com/ ( Tecom) they are on the right hand side before you turn right to the Byblos Hotel

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY