Help me | ExpatWoman.com

Help me

Latest post on 30 June 2016 - 19:27

Who help me. 18th december 2015 i applied for job at 1restaurant then 1st april 2016 i called to them then asked about visa they said cant release visa at that time .then from dubai my friend appliedd visit visa for me till now he didnt take a visa i dont know the reason .then 1month ago i decided applied again visit visa at 1agency in my country but from agency they told me have already application form visa of me in embassy then they cant take a visit visa for me .they said have to cancel the old visa from restaurant . But i contact with restaurant they didnt cancel for me yet. Cause i dont have money .now what i do?
If now i have enrolment from college in dubai so they can give student visa for me or no?without cancel ? Help me please

Latest post on 01 July 2016 - 11:31
Minmin it sounds like the Restaurant got halfway through with your visa process and now the visa system is awaiting your arrival. Do you not want that job any more and if not , you need to get them to cancel this part. Is there anyone here that you can get to speak to them?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY