OBGYN in Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

OBGYN in Dubai

Latest post on 21 July 2016 - 10:12
Thank you Josief and Labello865 for your replies ?
Latest post on 12 July 2016 - 17:13
If you are covered at Ameficsn Hospital definitely go see Dr. Braithwaite there. She is busy but always takes her time and is very experienced, calm and reassuring. After giving birth three times in Dubai and using multiple doctors here - I would wholeheartedly recommend her. Plus the hospital is excellent - much better than the others you mentioned.
Latest post on 10 July 2016 - 09:50
Hi OP, Im going to see Dr Ekaterina at femicilinc in healthcare city this week for the first time, i heard a lot about her, shes calm and patient and great so i've heard. I will keep u posted, however she isnt covered directly by my insurace BUPA :( google femiclinic and uwill find her contact number.
Latest post on 06 July 2016 - 16:32
Hahaha apologies ladies. I am covered at City hospital,Welcare hospital,American hospital. I would like a calm and patient Doctor
Latest post on 06 July 2016 - 16:11
There are no 'guys' here to assist you ;) And there are 100s of ob gynae available in dubai. Where are you covered for direct billing by your insurance? For general things dr Liliana is good ..at health bay polyclinic al wasl.
Latest post on 06 July 2016 - 14:28
Hallo guys, I recently moved to Dubai this year. I would like to see a gyna who would you recommend?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY