Best health insurance plan for family in UAE? | ExpatWoman.com

Best health insurance plan for family in UAE?

Latest post on 07 July 2016 - 12:05

I’m looking for a good health insurance policy for my family in UAE. It would be great if you can suggest me some good options so that I can select a proper health insurance plan as per my budget and needs.

Latest post on 14 August 2016 - 08:28
I have Aetna - I was really shocked when i questioned them over the phone, they seem to cover almost everything! Including Voluntary C Section/Maternity!
Latest post on 13 August 2016 - 21:26
do any of the good policies cover Occupational health, speech and language therapy and educational psychology?
Latest post on 30 July 2016 - 13:29
Oman Insurance also giving good health insurance plan.
Latest post on 30 July 2016 - 13:29
Oman Insurance also giving good health insurance plan.
Latest post on 27 July 2016 - 18:07
There is a leading health insurance comparison website, www.bayzat.com. It provides multiple searching benefits like covered hospitals and clinics..etc through it's mobile app. Bayzat is a great tool to select the best health insurance policy for your family.
Latest post on 27 July 2016 - 13:29
There is no 'best' insurance plan. It will depend on many different factors are are unique to you and your family and circumstances, and of course, ultimately, your budget. Are you looking for local or international cover? Company coverage is very different to personal policies so don't compare them. Your best option is to contact a broker who can take all your factors into consideration and explore the market. It costs you no more and saves you the hassle of doing all the research.
Latest post on 26 July 2016 - 15:55
Thanks for your reply. I will definitely inquire for Allianz.
Latest post on 08 July 2016 - 09:50
Not Axa. Definitely not Axa. Rarely pay out without a huge fight. Saico is good, Allianz too.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY