best clinic for under eye fillers? | ExpatWoman.com

best clinic for under eye fillers?

Latest post on 16 July 2016 - 12:50

Hello!
Pls can anyone who has had dermal fillers for under eye bags or circles or tear trough issues done and was satisfied please recommend a good clinic where I can get mine done?
I read about a Dr Jaffer Khan but I am also getting mixed reviews.
Thanks!:biggrin:

Latest post on 08 November 2018 - 14:50
Hi, i have tried Aesthetica clinic and am very happy with the results! Dr Maria Khattar true professional and spends time explaining too as under eye can be dangerous people have been known to go blind if not done properly. Aesthetica have done mine with cannula first to prevent bruising.
Latest post on 08 November 2018 - 09:57
check out elite plastic and cosmetic surgery group, or dr kamil... i have friends that have seen great results from both clinics
Latest post on 31 October 2018 - 18:56
Hi, I have tried dr. Jaffer Khan. I wasn’t very happy with the results, have a little grainy like lump left after the procedure, kept saying it will settle down, but has only slightly come down after a year. Quite pushy also for doing other procedures, doesn’t take time to explain the procedure and is very exp. I wouldn’t go back to him.
Latest post on 31 October 2018 - 18:55
Hi, I have tried dr. Jaffer Khan. I wasn’t very happy with the results, have a little grainy like lump left after the procedure, kept saying it will settle down, but has only slightly come down after a year. Quite pushy also for doing other procedures, doesn’t take time to explain the procedure and is very exp. I wouldn’t go back to him.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY