Nanny agency Dubai /find-nanny-and-maid.com/ do you have heard about it? | ExpatWoman.com

Nanny agency Dubai /find-nanny-and-maid.com/ do you have heard about it?

Latest post on 13 November 2020 - 16:47
[quote=sourskittleashnut]Hi I'm sure you are aware this is illegal, and the site you mention will have maids who need sponsorship which you can't provide. If you put up an ad on expatwoman they wi...
I used them and service was fine with find-nanny-and-maid.com good database
Latest post on 13 November 2020 - 16:45
[quote=sourskittleashnut]Hi I'm sure you are aware this is illegal, and the site you mention will have maids who need sponsorship which you can't provide. If you put up an ad on expatwoman they wi...
the site is legal I used myself and my brother here in Dubai and we did not have any issue with them. its very cheap service and good database to find quickly a nanny, nothing wrong with them.
Latest post on 13 November 2020 - 16:43
I do agree with Touimi, Moreover the website www.find-nanny-and-maid.com is useless, not sure if this is a legitimate website.
I used this website last month to find our nanny here in dubai and all was ok, cheap service and the maids were ok to contact, numbers were updated it didn't take long time to find one, I used before a nanny agency in dubai and they asked me 12,000aed for their service that's ridiculous I prefer this portal that is cheap and I have to find by myself the nannies and maids.
Latest post on 15 January 2019 - 12:03
I do agree with Touimi, Moreover the website www.find-nanny-and-maid.com is useless, not sure if this is a legitimate website.
Latest post on 13 September 2016 - 20:11
Hi I'm sure you are aware this is illegal, and the site you mention will have maids who need sponsorship which you can't provide. If you put up an ad on expatwoman they will remove it since it's against their policy. I know it's crazy expensive to sponsor a maid here and not always an option, but that is the law . No one here will judge you, they will just advise you on avoiding the illegal route. Also, a maid not on your sponsorhsip has no accountability to you, incase something goes wrong, you cannot even go to the police. One of my coworkers has her mother in law come down on the 3 month tourist visa to help with the baby, and then she exits and comes back again on a new tourist visa. Much cheaper than a nanny and it's a trusted family member. Could be an option. Good luck! Correct. Anyone on spouse sponsorship gets a residency permit, not work permit. If anyone considering to work while on spouse's sponsorship, they will need to take a labor department approval for the same, which is applied by the employer. Unfortunately Maid / Nanny category is not allowed for such option. Being legally in the country is one thing while legally working is another.
Latest post on 12 September 2016 - 21:30
Hello are you still looking for live out nanny? I am willing to apply Ive been working as a nanny for 3 years. And now I want a live out work but still a nanny and do some household chores. If your interested just contact me
Latest post on 15 August 2016 - 07:46
Hello everyone I am in need of live out nanny and I cannot sponsor one for many reasons that I will not explain here but I cannot unfortunately, otherwise I would. The question is I found a agency called Find nanny and Maid. They charge 400 to have access to their candidates. I am looking for someone with husband visa able to work in my home because I need to work and the nurseries do not cover my shift properly. I work in hotel and sometimes I finish after 8 or 9pm. Have you heard about this agency? Do you have any other in Dubai to advice me? And YES I want someone with husbands visa. Please do not judge me, just help me to find a proper agency because I really need to work to pay my bills and help my husband because he does not earn enough for us to save money here. Thanks a lot! :kiss: Someone posted a website on here recently but I can't remember the name. British owned and run. They offer various services and maid and nanny service too. They do the sponsoring. You pay a flat monthly fee for a full-time helper. Monthly cost is not unreasonable compared to daycare. Good luck!
Latest post on 14 August 2016 - 14:33
Hi I'm sure you are aware this is illegal, and the site you mention will have maids who need sponsorship which you can't provide. If you put up an ad on expatwoman they will remove it since it's against their policy. I know it's crazy expensive to sponsor a maid here and not always an option, but that is the law . No one here will judge you, they will just advise you on avoiding the illegal route. Also, a maid not on your sponsorhsip has no accountability to you, incase something goes wrong, you cannot even go to the police. One of my coworkers has her mother in law come down on the 3 month tourist visa to help with the baby, and then she exits and comes back again on a new tourist visa. Much cheaper than a nanny and it's a trusted family member. Could be an option. Good luck!
Latest post on 14 August 2016 - 14:28
I am looking for the same. Live out maid - 8am to 4pm. Did you have any luck?
Latest post on 17 July 2016 - 11:11
Hello everyone I am in need of live out nanny and I cannot sponsor one for many reasons that I will not explain here but I cannot unfortunately, otherwise I would. The question is I found a agency called Find nanny and Maid. They charge 400 to have access to their candidates. I am looking for someone with husband visa able to work in my home because I need to work and the nurseries do not cover my shift properly. I work in hotel and sometimes I finish after 8 or 9pm. Have you heard about this agency? Do you have any other in Dubai to advice me? And YES I want someone with husbands visa. Please do not judge me, just help me to find a proper agency because I really need to work to pay my bills and help my husband because he does not earn enough for us to save money here. Thanks a lot! :kiss:

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY