Walking your dog in Dubai Silicon Oasis | ExpatWoman.com

Walking your dog in Dubai Silicon Oasis

Latest post on 17 July 2016 - 13:11

Hello everyone,

I've just moved into Dubai Silicon Oasis. Any idea where I can take my dog for a walk nearby? There's a lake nearby where people go for their walks/runs, took him there the other day but the board said no dogs allowed. :(

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Latest post on 02 August 2016 - 16:54
I'm not sure where the J/H section is that you are talking about?
Latest post on 22 July 2016 - 07:51
There are many dogs in Silicon. Lots of dog owners walk their dogs in the desert area behind J/H section. I am in J and late afternoon my girl is always counting the number of dogs she sees at the same time and many times its 8 or more! You have to go round from the outside to get there. Walk or drive on the other side of the wall of J.
Latest post on 18 July 2016 - 17:36
Silicon Oasis is not a pet friendly neighborhood. Maybe for a cat or a parrot but not a dog.
Latest post on 18 July 2016 - 17:28
Hello everyone, I've just moved into Dubai Silicon Oasis. Any idea where I can take my dog for a walk nearby? There's a lake nearby where people go for their walks/runs, took him there the other day but the board said no dogs allowed. :( Any help would be appreciated. Thanks I dont think there but if you willing to drive you could maybe go to Arabian ranches, there is a beautiful big lake with ducks in al reem, just tell security you visiting. or check on dogs in dubai group on facebook, the members there are very helpful finding things for dogs..

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY