Kid Friendly Dinner | ExpatWoman.com

Kid Friendly Dinner

Latest post on 21 July 2016 - 11:29
Mattel Play Town in City walk, we were there a few days ago, they've just revamped their menu, kids and grown up food is amazing, and the staff said it's all homemade and healthy. BONUS :) We spent 6 hours there so what we initially thought was a steep entry price actually didn't feel so bad. Bring a jumper though, it was very chilly, the kids didn't feel it, they were bailing of sweat from running all out with the staff.
Latest post on 17 July 2016 - 17:04
A day at Kidzania she would most likely enjoy and she could make her own pizza for lunch.
Latest post on 17 July 2016 - 17:01
thx Rainforest Cafe was what i had in mind too but it was my last resort as my daughter doesn't like the loud sounds :( Maybe i should try Cafe Ceramique - has anyone been, is it any good? The food is nothing special, but she might enjoy the painting.
Latest post on 17 July 2016 - 16:51
thx Rainforest Cafe was what i had in mind too but it was my last resort as my daughter doesn't like the loud sounds :( Maybe i should try Cafe Ceramique - has anyone been, is it any good?
Latest post on 17 July 2016 - 16:29
I was at Dubai Mall last weekend, it looked like Rainforest Cafe is closed now :(
Latest post on 17 July 2016 - 15:46
Rainforest café might be fun for your little one. I can't think of many restaurants a 3 year old will have a lot of fun in. Bistro on Sheikh Zayed Road has a play area, but nothing really exciting.
Latest post on 17 July 2016 - 14:30
Hi Ladies Can anyone recommend a kid friendly place for dinner? Its for my 3 year old's birthday and it would need to have some sort of play area so she can have fun. TIA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY