I GOT THE JOB !!!!!!!!! | ExpatWoman.com

I GOT THE JOB !!!!!!!!!

Latest post on 19 July 2016 - 17:56

A big thank you to everyone that wished me luck and gave me advice on my quest - i am over the moon.

should be out there in the next 3/4 months (got to work my notice period!!! - gggrrrrrrr)

i cannot wait !!!

Latest post on 05 August 2016 - 14:57
thank you very much for all your kind words. My move date is 1 november so all very exciting !!! cant wait to get into dubai life - i spend all my days trying to research as much as i can about dubai so that i am prepared WOW the paperwork - there is so much to get done !!! :cool::cool:
Latest post on 29 July 2016 - 10:44
A big thank you to everyone that wished me luck and gave me advice on my quest - i am over the moon. should be out there in the next 3/4 months (got to work my notice period!!! - gggrrrrrrr) i cannot wait !!! Very well done Puj75 - I had a good feeling about this one and hopefully you have a relaxing notice period before you move onwards and upwards! Congrats!
Latest post on 25 July 2016 - 16:42
Congratulations and May He answer we trying to make ends meet. Happy for you. Best wishes
Latest post on 23 July 2016 - 14:24
All the best :-)
Latest post on 20 July 2016 - 10:53
Wishing you all the best with your move and your new job. Hope it all goes well.:)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY